When you’re following a diet, finding new and inventive ways to enjoy food can be a challenge, which is how we came up with the idea for Paleo Power Balls. These portable, delicious snacks are completely paleo-compliant, filled with healthy fats, protein and fiber, and come in a variety of exciting flavors, such as blueberry and apple pie.
At Paleo Angel, we’re always thrilled to hear about the ways that Paleo Power Balls are helping our customers enjoy a primal lifestyle without the stress and restriction that comes along with dieting.
So, when Grazed and Enthused came up with a great new recipe that includes Paleo Power Balls, we just had to share it with you.
Grazed and Enthused Chocolate-Covered Power Balls
Prep Time: 00:15
Cook Time: 00:00
- 1 pack Paleo Power Balls, any flavor
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons cocoa or carob powder
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- A dash of flaked sea salt
- Freeze Paleo Power Balls for 20 minutes until solid.
- Mix coconut oil, cocoa and honey in a small bowl until smooth.
- Dip and roll Paleo Power Balls in chocolate until well-coated.
- Place on parchment-lined plate and return to freezer until solid.
- Repeat this process until all the chocolate is used (this may take two or three coatings) and sprinkle with flaked sea salt.
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy!
What a great way to get some variety in your meal plan!
According to Grazed and Enthused, the best Power Ball flavors to use are Snickerdoodle, Carob, Chocolate or Vanilla, but we think any flavor would work well. Visit us to learn more about Paleo Power Balls and shop our entire collection today!